Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wet leaves and seedless pumpkins

Here it is late at night and I'm up posting on my blog. I guess that my postings will have to be done at night. You know the saying: mom can get things done when the kids are in bed. Besides when I'm on my blog I feel I'm taking time away from them. This way I'm not taking time away from them because they're sleeping....or at least in bed :)

Today was actually sunny and dry here, well let's just say it wasn't raining at least. Wet yup, the ground was still wet, but the sun was shinning ever so pretty. I was able to get out for a little with my dogie. Here are a few pictures of my golden, Tana Mae. She is a purebred golden retriever about 4 years old. She was happy to be able to get out and run. She was good and let me capture a few pictures of her.

Here are a few pictures of under one of our trees in our backyard. It's nice to be able to take pictures of the changing seasons.

And last but not least, here are our seedless pumpkins. Grandma Judy and Aunt Pam bought the kids pumpkins a few weeks ago. I had put them on our front steps for fall decoration. Needless to say the squirrels decided to make a feast out of them. I don't mind, it actually gives me a chuckle. I'm entertaining the idea of opening the top a little and just sticking a candle in them just the way they are. Hey there is not set way a pumpkin should look this time of year is there? Saves me the hassle :)



That's my day in a nut-shell. Glad to share my cup of coffee with you. Until next time.....

3 comments :

  1. Great pics:)What a pretty dog. Love your blog header and all your coffee cups... Have a great day. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these beautiful pictures. I have always dreamed of a golden retriever to own! They are so beautiful!

    I just love the fall and the leaves! So amazing and beautiful!

    I am sure that these pumpkins made for a great little feast for your squirrels I am sure they didn't quite know what to do with them. At least they gathered them for winter storage.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Amy, I am behind on your blog already!! You are going to town and doing a wonderful job with your post, you should have a bunch of followers in no time (:
    Love there photo's of Tana in the leaves (:

    ReplyDelete