Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dear Blog Friends~

I recently looked back at some of my older post and realized that some of you have added more comments then I was aware of. I want to send out a big Thank You to all of my blog friends. You truly make my days brighter when you stop by and follow along. Time doesn't always allow me to comment on all of your blogs that I see but it's important for me to tell you that I appreciate each and everyone of you. Your comments are very encouraging and refreshing!!

Thank you Heart 2 Heart for your blog friendship, I know that I can count on you to stop by despite all that's in your life right now.

Thank you Art's Chili ! You've just wrote such a wonderful comment on a previous post and that just made my day to read that and then to find out you've added yourself as a follower.

Thank you In the Lord's Path, you and I seem to relate to each other in so many ways. I appreciate you.

Thank you Four Now and Fredrick's 6, I love reading your comments and following your blogs as well. I appreciate your visits.

Thank you to my dear mother-in-law at Attic Rose Creations. Your visits and comments are always enjoyable and I appreciate the support I have received from you in this blog world.

And most of all thank you to my fantastic and loving loyal husband. You know this is an outlet for me and you understand why I do this.

Thank you to all of my other blog friends. I appreciate your visits. I wish our relationship in this blog world may continue for a long time for all of us.
Thank you for all your concerns about my root canal. The appointment went well and yes after the laughing gas kicked in, no one was worrying about zits.... now on the road to recovery for my teeth and my zit : )
Thank you again!

4 comments :

  1. Thank you for the kind words! The blog world has opened up my homeschooling connections. I love connecting with like-minded moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,

    Thank you for hosting this blog and allow us all to get to know you so much better. You truly are a great and lovely woman! One that I would be honored to call much more than a friend but part of my family.

    Thank you for your heartfelt words and I love coming here to see what you are up to!

    Be sure you stop by today for a last minute opportunity to participate in two giveaways for tomorrow.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you lot's Amy, more a daughter then dil and so glad you enjoy blogging

    ReplyDelete