Friday, April 23, 2010

Just 5 ways you can tell you're a Mom


Just five ways you can tell you're a Mom~

1. The kids ask what's for dessert just as you begin eating your supper.

2. Your purse is filled with crackers, crayons and diapers.

3. The only band aids in the house are Sponge Bob and Hello Kitty.

4. You notice your husband has a smudge on his face and you lick your thumb in preparation to get it off. {wonder how many thumbs actually made it to their faces}

5. You smell the clothes on your kids floor just to see if they're dirty for the fear of having to do more laundry. Eeewwww! ...Been there!
Happy Friday !!

3 comments :

  1. Aww, that's cute. And funny:)
    Though I'm not sure I'll ever be so brave as to sniff my kids clothes (someday)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have all been there. Loved your number one the best. They always said that moms never get a hot meal any more.

    Stop by when you can, I miss seeing you.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I also wanted to tell you that I love the blog's title. I usually have coffee as I visit my bloggy friends. Also wanted you to know I am a follower now. God bless you.
    Bren

    ReplyDelete