Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mom is Missing!

Week 1 of 52

I have accepted Kathleen's (from Art's Chili), personal 52 week challenge, to get Mom back into the picture. The idea is that once a week you take a picture of yourself. Give the camera to your husband, your kids, the librarian, the ticket taker. Who cares? Just pass the camera off and say, "Cheese!" It's that simple. I shall post my picture(s) for the challenge on my blog once a week typically on Thursdays. I too personally invite you to take the challenge of getting Mom back into the picture!


Me this morning "accepting" the challenge from Kathleen at Art's Chili.

Below is a picture from this week's family vacation. Here we all just came back from swimming. Am I nuts for showing you a picture of me in my swim suit? ...oh yes I say I'm completely nuts!! Happy Thursday!

10 comments :

  1. Not nuts at all!!! Have you seen some of the pics I've posted??? My shining moment was the week I was sick with a deathly migraine and my family posted a series of pictures of me dead to the world under the influence of some very powerful shots. Down the road, no one cares what you looked like, they will just remember the great time you had swimming together. Great job to take that first step, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great challenge! Sayin' HI from the #ubp10!!! Hope you get around to meet some new bloggers!

    We homeschool, too!

    Stop in and say HI to me!
    @Susieqtpies
    Scraps of Life
    http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps... I'm your newest blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the UBP. Love your blog and title...I will gladly share a cup of joe with ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropping by from the UBP. Love the photo challenge - how true it is that mommy is never in the photos! Great site - love the name of your blog. Please come visit me at www.motherlylaw.com.

    Thanks, Anna from Motherly Law

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! I am rarely in any photos, mostly because I am the one taking them. I might just have to start this also!

    Visiting from UBP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi from the ubp!

    this is a great idea. now that i'm a mom i've started to realize how little i'm in pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the challenge, so glad you are playing along, your family will be so glad you did.. and you too! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for you to join Amy, love the photo! You are much braver then I am, I really try never to show photos of myself!!

    ReplyDelete