Saturday, May 8, 2010

Gaining Money For Losing Weight, Results are in...

This morning we had our family weekly weigh in. My brother as yet to weigh in..not sure what happened to him this morning? But anyways these are the results thus far...

My Mom lost 3lbs
My Sister lost 2lbs
and I lost 3lbs also

At this point its a tie between my mom and I so we're gonna have to figure out who gets the money, I'm thinking mom should have it? I didn't really do anything different this week, although I've added more jogging into my exercise routine, not all jogging, walking mostly with some jogging to step it up a notch. Diet has been typically the same.

I'm going to enjoy this weekend a little, no not go off track or binge or anything, just enjoy a little. The plan I'm hearing is to have Chinese for Mother's Day, (I'm a complete sucker for Chinese food....Yum!). My husband knows that with the personal goals I have, I can have Chinese and stay close to being on track. I'll probably stay away from the ever so yummy egg rolls and crab rangoons. Too much fried food and cream cheese stuff, all which I'm avoiding. But the chicken veggie almond chicken should be okay, my husband is worried about how the gravy-sauce will affect me. I haven't had stuff like that in at least three weeks so it may not sit well with my tummy. At this point I'm willing to see....I may be sorry but I know it will taste so good.

Wow, alright, long post but nonetheless fun to write.

Thank you to everyone who supports me with encouraging words. I appreciate them : )

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments :

  1. Good for you! I'm so happy for you to have a another great number this week. Looks like your body has now adjusted to what you are doing. How sweet of you to say that your mom should win. How about you two SPLIT the money?! Seems like the only fair thing to do! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, and I hope you have a blessed week. Keep your goals in sight, but enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another great loss!!

    ReplyDelete