Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mom at the Beach with the family


Week 12

I have accepted Kathleen's personal 52 week challenge to get Mom back into the picture. The idea is that once a week you take a picture of yourself. Give the camera to your husband, your kids, the librarian, the ticket taker. Who cares? Just pass the camera off and say, "Cheese!" It's that simple. I shall post my picture(s) for the challenge on my blog once a week typically on Thursdays. I too personally invite you to take the challenge of getting Mom back into the picture.
This past Saturday we spent the day out at the big lake. It was so much fun and I sure did get burned, although you wouldn't know it from these pictures!! I'm still hurting from it.

Here' s my main squeeze and I : )
This one is a different view of me "in the picture" I thought it would be neat.
Me and the little one.
Sorry to blind you with such pale skin : )
Out at the end of the pier.
End of the day, can you see the redness setting in on my shoulders?
We had fun, can we go again soon? PLEASE??

3 comments :

  1. I want to go to the beach so bad! I just can't believe that we only live 3 hours from the beach, and we haven't made it yet. Soon, I hope! you guys look like you had a marvelous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the beach... it seems so long since we were last there and so long until we will be there again! Glad the family had a great time of building memories. I always end up burned, too. No amount of sunscreen is enough! Love the shadow picture best of all... not because the others aren't good but because it is so unique.

    Happy Thursday,

    kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had sooooo much fun! The ice cream afterwards was really great too....

    ReplyDelete