Thursday, January 27, 2011

Escape with me if you will

I vision skipping along a sandy beach under an umbrella, a fun umbrella, an umbrella that makes me feel like a little girl again. Twirling in the sand, water splashing occasionally on my toes.

I vision wearing the most fun yet unusual clothes and not caring what others think. Being free from feeling like I look extreme and everyone is starring at me. Clothes that involve fun knee-high colored socks, a skirt swaying slightly below my knees and layered tops like a ruffled white blouse with a lime-green cardigan sweater or maybe a jacket, a jean jacket of sorts.

I vision entering a little rather unknown yet busy coffee shop humming a zippy favorite tune that corresponds with my mood. Humming and smiling like I'm on the top of the world with not a care to weigh me down. Not concerned who's around me but hoping I'm bringing smiles to their faces.

I vision having a beach house on the ocean side of Massachusetts. Sitting on a towering beach deck overlooking light houses and waves splashing about in the distance. Comfortably wearing a longer loose white shirt and tan khaki Capri's enjoying the warmth of the breeze.

I vision riding in a small compact sporty car down narrow roads of Ireland along the Irish Sea, windows down, one hand in my husband's hand, clinching my camera in my other.

I vision dancing in my long ruffled red skirt and tank top during a hot sunset, pressing grapes between my toes in a vineyard in Italy, anticipating a nice glass of Italy's best tasting wine with my husband afterwards.

I vision vacationing in Sydney Australia taking in all the sights and capturing every moment on camera.

I vision riding alongside my husband in a Gondola on a Venice canal.

I vision enjoying a picnic lying on my back on a warm breezy summer afternoon on the hills of the most beautiful untouched countryside one could imagine.

I vision riding upon hills on the most gracious brown and blonde horse enjoying all the land under us feeling free to explore and take pleasure in.

2 comments :

  1. Sounds good to me. When do we go?

    Glad to see you around. Love your header.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful visions, Amy!

    Have a wonderful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete