Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sometimes people touch our hearts....

Today, my heart was touched.


Earlier today we celebrated our son's birthday, {I'll blog about that later}. When my Mother-in-law arrived she was carrying this lovely vase filled with one of my absolute favorite flowers. I had to take pictures of them and I wanted to share them with you. My heart was so touched today, thinking that she had me in mind to do something so thoughtful. These flowers are absolutely beautiful and their fragrance is so elegant. {I'm so sad that they don't last longer!!} The bush where these came from is very meaningful to my mother-in-law and she chose to share them with me, that's how you touch someones heart.


When was the last time someone touched your heart?!

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful bouquet! I love lilacs...the fragrance is like no other.

    My 4 year old often picks dandelions for me. Although I know they are weeds, to me they are beautiful, because he thinks they are beautiful and loves me enough to pick them for me. :) Nothing like a year old fist of dandelions to make me smile.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete