Thursday, June 2, 2011

Inside my Noggin

~My Thursday Thoughts~

The weather outside:

a comfortable 61 degrees, sunny and calm

Things that make me happy:

walking bare foot in sand, my hubby and children

What's happening around me:

My children are content for the moment-Emmy is by me eating BBQ baked lays, Boys are in their room creating with Lego's, Katie is watching TV {afternoon recess}

Book I'm reading:

Anne of Green Gables

On my mind:

I can't believe it's already June!!

On the menu for supper:

Since hubby will be away, I'm thinking frozen pizza?? I know, creative right?

Place I'd love to visit:

Prince Edward Island

What I'm looking forward to this weekend:

heading to the big lake and putting my feet in the sand

Current Regret:

Not deleting our Facebook account yet. It drives me crazy! I'm finding it to be nothing but a prideful-self-boasting place to be {for the most part}. Sure it's good for long distant relationships, but do I really need to know where everyone is at every minute of their lives? Do I need to know what people are up to or where they're going....all the time?? It drives me crazy and I'm realizing that I don't want folks in my business that way, nor do I want to feel compelled to let everyone know what's going on in our lives. Our lives existed before Facebook and it surely will afterwards....I believe deleting Facebook will be liberating for us!! I miss the telephone.... Since the original date of this post, we deactivated our facebook account and it feels good!! The driving point you may wonder?....today's sermon: if something hinders your relationship with Christ....remove it....it's an idol. God deserves more of my time than facebook!!

No words needed just a favorite photo(s) to share:



My husband. He gets me. He makes me HAPPY....I love him so!!




What's in your noggin??

1 comment :