Monday, May 13, 2013

Amy's Beading Boutique now available on facebook!!

Inspired by the Proverbs 31 Woman, I've decided to take my jewelry making hobby to the next level. I've been making jewelry for some time now. Even though I've been "at it" for a couple of years and have quite the jewelry inventory, I never thought about selling it. That is until I received some outside compliments and the interest from others to buy.

This past Saturday I've decided to make an official facebook jewelry page. At Amys Beading Boutique on Facebook I'll be able to advertise and hopefully sell some products, bringing in a little extra income just as the Proverbs 31 Woman inspires. I hope you'll take a few minutes and check out this new page of mine. I would love a visit from you!! Be sure to become a follower and "LIKE" my page so you stay updated on my latest designs. If you don't find me posting regularly in the blogging world, it's most likely because I'm spending time over maintaining my jewelry business. May God be Glorified!!
Blessings to you!!    ♥ Amy
 

2 comments :

  1. Love, love, LOVE! Praying it will be a wonderful thing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristi, I really appreciate you stopping by.
    So good to hear from you, blessings!! ♥ Amy

    ReplyDelete