Tuesday, October 1, 2013

1st Day of October


Here it is Fall. "Autumn" if you wish to call it that.

I haven't posted in sometime. Things are busy.

I enjoy the Fall. I love the colors.

It reminds me that God is the Ultimate-Awesome-Creator-Artist.

No one could color the world as He does. Things change. Leaves fall. My yard is being decorated with falling colorful leaves. I'm not looking forward to snow. I do enjoy the holidays - somewhat.

School has started and we're getting into our grove. Taking awhile.

We've reached some financial hardships - waiting on God. He shut the lions mouths for Daniel, He parted the sea for Moses and the Israelites. He is compassionate. Slow to anger, abounding in loving-kindness. I take refuge in HIM.

Earlier in September we replaced our roof. Blessed by all the help that the Lord provided. Those two days couldn't have been anymore perfect.

Need to get back creating my jewelry. I have some ideas in mind - inspired by the fact that October is Breast Cancer awareness month. I'm thinking some pink jewelry is in order.

Glad to be able to write for now.


No comments :

Post a Comment