Monday, March 2, 2015

Day #2 of my 31 day blog challenge becomes more than a challenge


Sitting here 10:30 at night wondering what to post, after all I've accepted a challenge to blog - everyday - for the month of March.
 
I've managed to homeschool our four children, clean house, prepare supper and other meals, combat a number of laundry loads and cycles of dirty dishes - you can probably relate to my day.
 
Everyone is (finally) in bed - mission accomplished.
 
Do you ever feel like time is just zooming by? Sometimes I wonder what have I done today? Where has the time gone? What have I invested my time in?
 
When I took this challenge I thought I would have more time to blog my thoughts, apparently not so much.
 
Hopefully tomorrow I won't feel so rushed.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment