Thursday, March 19, 2015

WARNING - for chocolate lovers only!!

 
Hey,
 
you,
 
yeah you....
 
starring at the chocolate brownie....
(no worries I didn't notice if you have drool on your chin)

doesn't it look soooo yummy!?!?

I must confess.....

I'm a sucker for brownies.

I'm a sucker for ice cream.

Heck, I'm a sucker for most-things-chocolate.

You too?! (high-five)

Put brownies, ice cream and chocolate - warm chocolate fudge together and um, yeah

disaster!!

It is over!!

(Oh, don't forget the whip cream and cherries - must be two cherries since I do most things in pairs).


One of my all time favorite desserts is a hot fudge brownie sundae.
Call it temptation, call it chocolate goodness, call it what you may - I love it!!

It'll be awhile for me to have one of these delights as I'm watching the calorie intake but nonetheless the picture is a fun one to enjoy.

Maybe I'll spoil myself for Mother's day!?!?!
(for the recipe, just follow the picture above - you can't go wrong - no mistakes!!)

What is your dessert weakness? Do share!!  



As I'm on day #19 of my blog challenge,
now I challenge YOU to blog everyday for the next 31 days!! 


 
(leave a comment, visit often and don't forget to become a follower!!)  

 

No comments :

Post a Comment