Saturday, March 14, 2015

Venturing ourselves on new fruit

 
So.....
 
My Husband and I have decided to venture ourselves into trying one new fruit for the next few weeks or so.
 
This week we're starting off by trying Star Fruit (Carambola).
 
I've never had it and I'm not sure exactly how you cut it or if there are pits.
 
I've looked up some videos so I think I have an idea.
 
I guess the more yellow the skin is, the sweeter the fruit will be and ours is quite greenish so we'll wait another day or so.
 
We wonder what the taste will be like....
 
Have you ever had star fruit?
What new fruit would you like to try?
 
 
As I'm on day #14 of my blog challenge,
now I challenge YOU to blog everyday for the next 31 days!! 
 
(leave a comment, visit often and don't forget to become a follower!!) 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment