Monday, February 15, 2010

We have our computer running again!!

We're Back, And Boy Does It Feel Good!!
We are back up and running after almost 3 months without a computer!! It actually has been an eye opener for me. It made me realize just how much I was addicted to being on it so much. I realize that life existed before the computer just as much as during the time our computer was down. We're doing well over here keeping busy with our four kids and my husband. I'll try to update you little by little, for now I have so much to catch up on over here. Hopefully our computer friend can come over soon to load all of our pictures and things on here. Can't wait to make it more personal. For now I have over 415 e-mails to check alone and needless to say a little blog that needs tending to....
I hope you've been enjoying a cup without me......until next time!

8 comments :

  1. I'm just so happy to know that you are okay, and it was just a computer issue! I'm glad you are back up and running!

    It is amazing what you learn when you are without technology for a while isn't it? I've had to go without a cell phone for a while, and we cut our satellite off all last spring and summer. Life does go on without it, and you find yourself looking for new things to do to fill your time. We sure spent more time with eachother when the t.v. shows weren't there. I was so happy to have my cell phone back though...I don't want to have to live without that!

    My husband jokes with me, that I couldn't handle not having the computer! I could do it, and life would go on, but I sure don't choose to have to go that route! I'm just more "aware" of how much time I spend on it lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristilea! So good to hear from you! It is amazing how God teaches us things during life's situations. Something that seems big to some, may seem so small to others. Perhaps I just have embarked on a new title for my next entry, "what are we willing to give up/or couldn't imagine living without for 3 months? So good to be back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice idea Amy! I'm glad to know about your blog. Keep writing. Here is the link to mine: http://www.hope-challenged.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are OK! I thought maybe you decided not to blog anymore! And I was sad...
    Get caught up with life and then join us! We will be here waiting :)
    xo, misha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just thrilled that you have your computer up and running again. I think we all have had that situation come up. Take your time sliding back into things and can't wait to read more from you over the next few weeks.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad you are back! Missed ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. Computers are wonderful tools but I agree they can be addictive! Here's to finding a good balance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I for one am glad to see you back and so glad you have a computer again!! I admit I am addicted to my computer but there are worst things to be addicted too in this life. Off to ed for me way past my bedtime.

    ReplyDelete