Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mom's Morning Desire

I had an idea.

I had a desire, among many.

I wanted to share my desire.

I did my research over the weekend for the perfect components.

The Internet was my help.

I went to the store.

I tackled the crowd.

For I was determined to bring those components home at a low cost.


The morning arises.

It's time.

I set out to accomplish my mission.

I gather the components.

I merge them together just as my help indicated.

I wait patiently to see what may soar.

My senses are overtaking me.

The signal alarms.

Its time.

Time to indulge.

Time to share.

Time to bless.

Behold.

The power of Homemade Blueberry Muffins.

Oh no....

Not just any Blueberry Muffins.

Mom's Blueberry Muffins.

At last the children partake in the adventure mom brings about.

The children are Happy.

Content.

Satisfied.

Moms desire has been shared by the little people.

Mission accomplished.

Mom is happy.

Mom is blessed.

The day has begun.

4 comments :

  1. Hurray! These are a sure hit in almost anyone's home that love the smell of freshly baked blue berry muffins! I know we would be facing the empty basket too!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Good job, those looked tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Amy! Wonderful photo's too and they look delicious and I can just hear the kids saying "thanks mom for making these for us" with gratitude in their voices and delight on their faces. Now if there was only one left for me to sample...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO GREAT! What a fun post to read this afternoon! My children LOVE muffins! They love them so much they'll even take the store bought or the mix that you get in the package and then bake at home. I'm glad you took the time and braved the croud to make the real deal!

    ReplyDelete