Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Best of z Best


This morning I find myself wanting to devote my post to my hubby. {I have bragging rights, right?} You've heard the saying "The Best of the Best". Well I surely do have the best of the best husband EVER!!
He's a working man, a teaching man, a learning man, a leader of all sorts, kind of man and a talented man at that!! He spends time with our family. Rises early in the morning before work to spend time with the Lord. He goes to work and manages two factories in effort to save the company money. He's respected at his job because he has friendly orders from the boss to go to other factories as well and straighten up their messes. {They wouldn't ask that of him if they didn't think he was the man for the job}. They train him for promotions but he's leary.
He arrives home, spends time with me, balances precious time with our four children, helps them with a subject for school, teaches them the tricks of drawing and finds time to run-along-side our five year old as he's teaching her how to ride her two wheeler. He spoils me so much, laughs with me often and reminds me of how special I am to him. He teaches Sunday school at church and he draws on top of juggling new adventures. I am amazed at his character! I am delighted in how the Lord is shaping and molding him ever so much. My heart lights up when I think of how he maintains a balance of it all. I love what a wonderful father he has been and is to our children. I love being around him and I miss him while he's gone. With such a great man that he is, it's no wonder how 14+ years can go by so quickly. My heart is filled with gratitude to the Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful man whom I admire!
"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." James 1:17
He deserves The Best Husband Ever Award : )

4 comments :

  1. How wonderful for a wife to praise her husband! I'm glad that you are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when wives brag on their hubby. :)
    This was sweet to read:)
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Babe. Those are very kind words. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy,

    How wonderful of you to take time out to think about the blessings God has given you in your good husband. How blessed he is to have someone as you.

    Happy Thursday!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete