Friday, June 18, 2010

Mom is Missing Challenge


Week 10 of 52

I have accepted Kathleen's personal 52 week challenge to get Mom back into the picture. The idea is that once a week you take a picture of yourself. Give the camera to you husband your kids, the librarian, the ticket taker. Who cares? Just pass the camera off and say, "Cheese!" It's that simple. I shall post my picture(s) for the challenge on my blog once a week typically on Thursdays. I too personally invite you to take the challenge of getting mom back into the picture.

We were invited to join my brother-in-law and his family over at their home for supper tonight along with my mother-in-law and her husband. Here's my mom-in-law and I taking a picture by ourselves. I don't remember what she was laughing about though, just happy to see her having a nice time. Perhaps I need a little more sun?
Here's my sister-in-law blinking just as the camera went off.
Okay, let's try it again : )
Then here's one of our niece Amanda and I. Nice to have a picture of us together.
We had a nice time. The kids got a chance to swim in their pool until it rained. After the rain fizzled out a rainbow appeared ever so faintly.
Can you see it I hope?

1 comment :

  1. We love it when the rainbow comes out! I've had to actually stop the van before, pull to the side of the road, and point out the rainbow to one of the kids who couldn't see it along with everyone else!

    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete