Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mom is Missing Challenge

Week 13 of 52
I have accepted Kathleen's personal 52 week challenge to get Mom back into the picture. The idea is that once a week you take a picture of yourself. Give the camera to your husband, your kids, the librarian, the ticket taker. Who cares? Just pass the camera off and say, "Cheese!" It's that simple. I shall post my picture(s) for the challenge on my blog once a week typically on Thursdays. I too personally invite you to take the challenge of getting Mom back into the picture.

4th of July at the cottage with my Mom
At the cottage with my husband as he has red licorice in his mouth
Hubby and I chilling at my brother's house on the 5th for my nephews birthday.

4 comments :

  1. What a nice mother-daughter picture! Have a wonderful day Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these wonderful pictures of two very important people in your life.


    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a lot of fun over the weekend too. It was nice to get up to the cottage for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Amy.

    I stopped in yesterday to take a look at your pictures but didn't have time to write. I wanted to stop back and let you know how much I like the picture of you and your mom. You all really look so much alike!

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete