Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mom is missing challenge


Week 18 of 52
I have accepted Kathleen's personal 52 week challenge to get Mom back into the picture. The idea is that once a week you take a picture of yourself. Give the camera to you husband, your kids, the librarian, the ticket taker. Who cares? Just pass the camera off and say, "Cheese!" It's that simple. I shall post my picture(s) for the challenge on my blog once a week typically on Thursdays. I too personally invite you to take the challenge of getting Mom back into the picture.

This week I didn't manage to get these posted on Thursday as I have grown accustomed to. Summer is a very busy time around our home and lately the things we want to get done are put on hold until the things we have to do get tended to. Nonetheless, it's Saturday and I'm officially still "OK" to get these posted for this week.

Last night my husband and I took the kids to the lake for a wonderful supper and a stroll on the boardwalk. First thing is first though, we have to stick with tradition and get our ice cream.
Before we got our treats.
Yummy treats!! Doesn't take much to make us happy huh? : )
Strolling on the boardwalk. Wonderful summer evening it was!!
We chose to enjoy sitting on a park bench before we got REALLY annoyed by the bugs.
Always a favorite of taking one of ourselves. {notice the bug on my shirt, ewww!}
Ending the night watching the musical fountain.
Four wonderful kiddos and myself.

3 comments :

  1. You always post such cute photos of yourself and the family, glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to know... did you manage to eat all that ice cream??? Did you get sick?

    ReplyDelete