Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mom is missing challenge


Week 19 of 52
I have accepted Kathleen's personal 52 week challenge to get Mom back into the picture. The idea is that once a week you take a picture of yourself. Give the camera to your husband, the kids, the librarian, the ticket taker. Who cares? Just pass the camera off and say, "Cheese!" It's that simple. I shall post my pictures(s) for the challenge on my blog once a week typically on Thursdays. I too personally invite you to take the challenge of getting Mom back into the picture.
Just me at the computer.

Baking a cake for a friends funeral which was this past week.
Emmy and I messing around with Giselle and Jasmin.

4 comments :

  1. Thanks! I love the shot too! I should do your mom is missing challenge as well sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun mom and daughter time.
    soak it up~ it's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what my grandmother would say? Your eyes'll get stuck like that! Ha... fun pics this week. Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now aren't those two pretty girls (:

    ReplyDelete