Thursday, March 5, 2015

My dreams do not fail


Don't over-think it.

Throw caution to the wind.

You can do it - no negatives.

Failure is not an option.

What do you choose?

Attempt to do something - certain, failure does not occur.

What is it?

Be an ultrasound technician - I have my hold backs. Intrigued.

Open my own book store.
Yup.
A little shop around the corner. 
A must have coffee book store.
Quant.
Why not.
I know all the latest books - no I don't - but I could imagine.
Front window area, towards the side, holds room for my Husband's art and even more room for him to paint.

My dreams do not fail.
My attempts do.

~ Your turn - no failures - please share ~
 
As I'm on day #5 of my blog challenge,
 now I challenge YOU to blog everyday for the next 31 days!!
 
  


(leave a comment, visit often and don't forget to become a follower!!)
 

5 comments :

  1. I love your thoughts and inspiration on "Do Not Fail". It's hard not to have some type of negative thoughts or doubts creep in, but I honestly believe in having a positive mind, positive attitude to acquire your dreams! Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "Do Not Fail" post. It's hard not to be negative at times, but I'm a firm believer in positive attitude, positive mind to get what your heart desires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - how encouraging! And I love your visuals - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting! I love your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete