Monday, March 16, 2015

Temporarily - out of service

 
Ever feel this way?!?!
 
Yeah, me too.
 
It's Monday.
 
Today we are taking a "day away" from the norm.
 
Away from the typical curriculum.
 
Away from being structured.
 
Away from being on a schedule.
 
Kids need time to step away.
 
This Mom needs time to step away.
 
I wish there were more hours in a day - sometimes.
 
Today we are focusing on cleaning our areas. Taking time to organize - declutter.
 
Time to prepare lesson plans.
 
Time to breathe without fussing about the next thing to cross off my "to-do" list.
 
Today we are temporarily out of service - and that's O.K.
 
(thank you Hubby for understanding) !!
 
 
As I'm on day #16 of my blog challenge,
now I challenge YOU to blog everyday for the next 31 days!! 
 
(leave a comment, visit often and don't forget to become a follower!!)  
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment